I know no one cares about this stuff. But as part of the upgrades I’ve completed over the past two months, every site I directly maintain on these servers is now accessible exclusively over HTTPS.
- DigitalDarragh.com This site. For my technical and personal rambles.
- Ceol FM Stream traditional Irish music from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Computer Support Services This Helps pay the bills.
- Music at the Gate My musical event in Drogheda..
- Darragh Pipes Highlighting the music that I play.
- Imagine Fashion This is Emma’s site. One of these days she will update it.
Technically none of these sites need HTTPS. They don’t accept payment or personal details but still, it’s nice to know that when you go to a site the traffic is secured.