The response to the poll was much small than I expected or than I had hoped for.
This coupled with the lack of donations to the site to keep it running has begun to cast doubt over if I should renew hosting for it in July.
Unless I can determine a way of boosting it’s user base, I don’t really see the point in continuing it.
Here are the results:
Poll: We want to be your number one learning resource site. What do you think we should do to be better?
- 77% of you want more audio content more frequently.
- 8% of you want more live shows.
- 8% of you want more assistive technology news.
- 8% of you think there are other services out there providing the service so don’t
see the point of LALRecordings.
Poll: What kind of content would you like to see more of?
- 9% of you want more content relating to accessible mobile phones.
- 18% of you want more Windows tips.
- 45% want Linux tutorials.
- 9% of you want mobility aid related recordings
- 18% of you want more on Windows screen readers.