There is a lot happening in the tech world at the moment. Some good, some not so good and some that’s just very interesting.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Satya Nadella, the CEO of Microsoft visited the ST. Patrick’s campus of DCU where I work a week ago. I got to speak to him briefly about accessibility and inclusion in education.
- Elon Musk thinks we’ll be in mars by 2022. Do you agree? Is he a visionary or a mad man? All his efferts seem to be connected to autonomy and sustainable power so here’s hoping.Another organization Mars one thinks we’ll be ready by 2027. What do you think?
- Speaking of self driving cars, we discuss the potential assistive technology requirements of a blind person using a self driving car.
- Facebook’s Mark Zukkerburg was live for about half an hour yesterday while he was preparing dinner. Yet he had eighty three to eighty six thousand viewers. Why! How!
- We discuss augmented reality and AI. Where could it be in 5 years.